Crossword Clue & Answers
26 November 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 5 answers for the crossword clue 'Note value', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Note value a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
Note value is a 2 word phrase featuring 10 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Thursday, 02 December 2021 with the answer being MINIM, we also found MINIM to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 2 Dec 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 20 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 18 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 14 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 22 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 19 Dec 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 7 Sep 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 18 Aug 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Note value', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Note value' and give you a hint.
- (music) the relative duration of a musical note
A musical note having the time value of half a whole note
Hold dear; "I prize these old photographs"
A small tool or hooklike implement
(music) the relative duration of a musical note
A musical note having the time value of a sixteenth of a whole note
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Note value . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.