Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
31 December 2018 The Guardian Quick
We have 10 answers for the crossword clue Nature
. We last saw the 'Nature' clue in The Guardian Quick on Monday, 31 December 2018.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Nature', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Nature' and give you a hint.
- The complex of emotional and intellectual attributes that determine a person's characteristic actions and reactions; "it is his nature to help others"
- A particular type of thing; "problems of this type are very difficult to solve"; "he's interested in trains and things of that nature"; "matters of a personal nature"
- The natural physical world including plants and animals and landscapes etc.; "they tried to preserve nature as they found it"
- The essential qualities or characteristics by which something is recognized; "it is the nature of fire to burn"; "the true nature of jealousy"
- A causal agent creating and controlling things in the universe; "the laws of nature"; "nature has seen to it that men are stronger than women"
A kind of person; "We'll not see his like again"; "I can't tolerate people of his ilk"
Tolerant and forgiving under provocation; "our neighbor was very kind about the window our son broke"
A person of a particular character or nature; "what sort of person is he?"; "he's a good sort"
Any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
A toiletry that emits and diffuses a fragrant odor
(genetics) an attribute (structural or functional) that is determined by a gene or group of genes
The act or means of getting rid of something
The complex of all the attributes--behavioral, temperamental, emotional and mental--that characterize a unique individual; "their different reactions reflected their very different personalities"; "it is his nature to help others"
Your usual mood; "he has a happy disposition"
The act of forming or establishing something; "the constitution of a PTA group last year"; "it was the establishment of his reputation"; "he still remembers the organization of the club"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Nature. If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.
Sign In or Register to post a new answer.