Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
11 January 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 9 answers for the crossword clue 'Minimum', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Minimum a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Minimum as an answer itself some 76 times.
Minimum is a single word clue made up of 7 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Tuesday, 12 January 2021 with the answer being LEAST, we also found LEAST to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 12 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 29 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 9 Nov 2020
- The Sun Cryptic - 12 Oct 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 3 Sep 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 3 Sep 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 15 Aug 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 15 Aug 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 9 Apr 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 13 Feb 2019
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Minimum', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Minimum' and give you a hint.
- The smallest possible quantity
- The least possible; "needed to enforce minimal standards"; "her grades were minimal"; "minimum wage"; "a minimal charge for the service"
- The point on a curve where the tangent changes from negative on the left to positive on the right
Carry on (wars, battles, or campaigns); "Napoleon and Hitler waged war against all of Europe"
Something that is of no importance; "it is the least I can do"; "that is the least of my concerns"
Lowest in rank or importance; "last prize"; "in last place"
The least possible; "needed to enforce minimal standards"; "her grades were minimal"; "minimum wage"; "a minimal charge for the service"
(plural) the most basic facts or elements; "he told us only the bare bones of the story"
The limit on the lower (or southernmost) side of something
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Minimum . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.