Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
7 January 2021
Last seen in: The Guardian Quick
We found 5 answers for the crossword clue 'Likewise', the most recent of which was seen in the The Guardian Quick.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Likewise a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Likewise as an answer itself some 43 times.
Likewise is a single word clue made up of 8 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Guardian Quick' on Thursday, 19 November 2020 with the answer being DITTO, we also found DITTO to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Guardian Quick - 19 Nov 2020
- The Daily Mail Smallest Hardest - 3 Mar 2020
- The Daily Mail Smallest Hardest - 5 May 2019
- The New York Times Crossword - 15 Jan 2019
- The New York Times Crossword - 23 Apr 2018
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Likewise', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Likewise' and give you a hint.
- In addition; "he has a Mercedes, too"
- Equally; "parents and teachers alike demanded reforms"
- In like or similar manner; "He was similarly affected"; "some people have little power to do good, and have likewise little strength to resist evil"- Samuel Johnson
We found 1 anagrams for the word 'Likewise'.
To a degree exceeding normal or proper limits; "too big"
In addition; "he has a Mercedes, too"
A mark used to indicate the word above it should be repeated
In like or similar manner; "He was similarly affected"; "some people have little power to do good, and have likewise little strength to resist evil"- Samuel Johnson
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Likewise . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.