Lend an ear
Crossword Clue & Answers
11 April 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 2 answers for the crossword clue 'Lend an ear', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Lend an ear a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Lend an ear is a 3 word phrase featuring 11 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Saturday, 17 April 2021 with the answer being LISTEN, we also found LISTEN to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 17 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 16 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 22 Dec 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 6 May 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 21 Mar 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 27 Dec 2019
- The Guardian Quick - 22 Jun 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 5 Apr 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 22 Dec 2018
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 18 Aug 2018
Paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people); "his attentiveness to her wishes"; "he spends without heed to the consequences"
Listen and pay attention; "Listen to your father"; "We must hear the expert before we make a decision"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Lend an ear . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.