Leg and foot joint
Crossword Clue & Answers
8 September 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Leg and foot joint', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Leg and foot joint a popularity rating of 'Quite Common' because it has featured in several crossword publications and is growing in popularity.
Leg and foot joint is a 4 word phrase featuring 18 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Friday, 10 September 2021 with the answer being ANKLE, we also found ANKLE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 10 Sep 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 26 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 18 Feb 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 19 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 19 Aug 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 14 Apr 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 9 Jun 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 24 Feb 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 1 Oct 2018
A gliding joint between the distal ends of the tibia and fibula and the proximal end of the talus
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Leg and foot joint . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.