Crossword Clue & Answers
5 December 2021
Last seen in: The Sun Cryptic
We found 6 answers for the crossword clue 'Landscape', the most recent of which was seen in the The Sun Cryptic.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Landscape a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Landscape as an answer itself some 91 times.
Landscape is a single word clue made up of 9 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Sun Cryptic' on Sunday, 05 December 2021 with the answer being SCENERY, we also found SCENERY to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Sun Cryptic - 5 Dec 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 23 Jun 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 12 Dec 2020
- The Sun Cryptic - 9 Nov 2020
- The Sun Cryptic - 23 Oct 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 28 Sep 2020
- The Sun Cryptic - 23 Aug 2020
- The Sun Cryptic - 17 Aug 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 7 Apr 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Landscape', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Landscape' and give you a hint.
- A genre of art dealing with the depiction of natural scenery
- Painting depicting an expanse of natural scenery
- Do landscape gardening; "My sons landscapes for corporations and earns a good living"
- An extensive mental viewpoint; "the political landscape looks bleak without a change of administration"; "we changed the landscape for solving the problem of payroll inequity"
- An expanse of scenery that can be seen in a single view
- Embellish with plants; "Let's landscape the yard"
Graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept; "he painted scenes from everyday life"; "figure 2 shows photographic and schematic views of the equipment"
The painted structures of a stage set that are intended to suggest a particular locale; "they worked all night painting the scenery"
A piece of ground having specific characteristics or military potential; "they decided to attack across the rocky terrain"
The occupation of a house painter; "house painting was the only craft he knew"
A picture (or series of pictures) representing a continuous scene
A genre of art dealing with the depiction of natural scenery
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Landscape . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.