Crossword Clue & Answers
8 September 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 9 answers for the crossword clue 'Improved', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Improved a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Improved as an answer itself some 26 times.
Improved is a single word clue made up of 8 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Monday, 30 August 2021 with the answer being BETTER, we also found BETTER to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 30 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 22 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 9 Jul 2021
- The Guardian Quick - 5 Sep 2019
- The Guardian Quick - 10 Jun 2019
- The Guardian Quick - 13 Mar 2019
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Improved', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Improved' and give you a hint.
- Made more desirable or valuable or profitable; especially made ready for use or marketing; "new houses are springing up on an improved tract of land near the river"; "an improved breed"
- (of land) made ready for development or agriculture by clearing of trees and brush; "improved farmlands"
- Become or made better in quality; "was proud of his improved grades"; "an improved viewfinder"
The superior one of two alternatives; "chose the better of the two"
Improved or corrected by critical editing; "the emended text"
Suggesting taste, ease, and wealth
Increased or intensified in value or beauty or quality; "her enhanced beauty was the result of a good night's sleep rather than makeup"; "careful cleaning was responsible for the enhanced value of the painting"
Of or relating to the body of Protestant Christianity arising during the Reformation; used of some Protestant churches especially Calvinist as distinct from Lutheran; "Dutch Reformed theology"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Improved . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.