Crossword Clue & Answers
10 May 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 3 answers for the crossword clue 'Horses gait', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Horses gait a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Horses gait is a 2 word phrase featuring 11 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Friday, 14 May 2021 with the answer being CANTER, but the most popular answer for this clue is TROT.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 14 May 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 23 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 24 Mar 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 12 Feb 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 18 Nov 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 6 Nov 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 24 Mar 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 30 Oct 2018
- The Daily Mail Quick - 21 Oct 2018
A slow pace of running
A smooth three-beat gait; between a trot and a gallop
A fast gait of a horse; a two-beat stride during which all four legs are off the ground simultaneously
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Horses gait . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.