Hindu festival of lights
Crossword Clue & Answers
11 January 2021
Last seen in: The New York Times Crossword
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Hindu festival of lights', the most recent of which was seen in the The New York Times Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Hindu festival of lights a popularity rating of 'Quite Common' because it has featured in several crossword publications and is growing in popularity.
Hindu festival of lights is a 4 word phrase featuring 24 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The New York Times Crossword' on Monday, 11 January 2021 with the answer being DIWALI, we also found DIWALI to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The New York Times Crossword - 11 Jan 2021
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 28 Aug 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 20 Apr 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 5 Jul 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 31 Jul 2018
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 23 Mar 2018
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 15 May 2017
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 8 Feb 2016
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Hindu festival of lights . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.