Fish with a musical tail
Crossword Clue & Answers
4 December 2021
Last seen in: The Sun Coffee Break
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Fish with a musical tail', the most recent of which was seen in the The Sun Coffee Break.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Fish with a musical tail a popularity rating of 'Quite Common' because it has featured in several crossword publications and is growing in popularity.
Fish with a musical tail is a 5 word phrase featuring 24 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Sun Coffee Break' on Saturday, 04 December 2021 with the answer being CODA, we also found CODA to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Sun Coffee Break - 4 Dec 2021
- The Mirror Cryptic - 30 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Cryptic - 1 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Cryptic - 22 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Cryptic - 8 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Cryptic - 30 Aug 2020
- The Mirror Cryptic - 4 Aug 2020
- The Mirror Cryptic - 19 Jul 2020
The closing section of a musical composition
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Fish with a musical tail . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.