Crossword Clue & Answers
27 April 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 2 answers for the crossword clue 'Fall asleep', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Fall asleep a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Fall asleep is a 2 word phrase featuring 11 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Saturday, 01 May 2021 with the answer being NODOFF, we also found NODOFF to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 1 May 2021
- The Guardian Quick - 10 Feb 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 22 Jan 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 20 Nov 2019
- The Guardian Quick - 20 May 2019
- The Guardian Quick - 5 Jul 2018
- The Guardian Speedy - 27 Nov 2016
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Fall asleep', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Fall asleep' and give you a hint.
- Change from a waking to a sleeping state; "he always falls asleep during lectures"
Change from a waking to a sleeping state; "he always falls asleep during lectures"
Get worse; "My grades are slipping"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Fall asleep . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.