Crossword Clue & Answers
12 March 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Quick
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Enough, sufficient', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Enough, sufficient a popularity rating of 'Quite Common' because it has featured in several crossword publications and is growing in popularity.
Enough, sufficient is a 2 word phrase featuring 18 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Quick' on Thursday, 08 April 2021 with the answer being ADEQUATE, we also found ADEQUATE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Quick - 8 Apr 2021
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 2 Feb 2021
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 10 Aug 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 30 Jul 2018
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 20 Dec 2017
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 5 Jul 2017
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 16 May 2016
Having the requisite qualities or resources to meet a task; "she had adequate training"; "her training was adequate"; "she was adequate to the job"; "he was equal to the task"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Enough, sufficient . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.