Crossword Clue & Answers
3 July 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 11 answers for the crossword clue 'Enemy', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Enemy a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Enemy as an answer itself some 225 times.
Enemy is a single word clue made up of 5 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Wednesday, 07 July 2021 with the answer being FOE, we also found FOE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 7 Jul 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 9 Jun 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 21 May 2021
- The Guardian Quick - 20 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 21 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 9 Mar 2021
- USA Today - 23 Feb 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 17 Jan 2021
- USA Today - 24 Oct 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 22 Oct 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Enemy', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Enemy' and give you a hint.
- A personal enemy; "they had been political foes for years"
- Any hostile group of people; "he viewed lawyers as the real enemy"
- An opposing military force; "the enemy attacked at dawn"
- An armed adversary (especially a member of an opposing military force); "a soldier must be prepared to kill his enemies"
We found 1 anagrams for the word 'Enemy'.
- Yemen A republic on the southwestern shores of the Arabian Peninsula on the Indian Ocean; formed in 1990
A personal enemy; "they had been political foes for years"
Bound by or as if by an oath; "according to an early tradition became his sworn brother"; "sworn enemies"
A republic on the southwestern shores of the Arabian Peninsula on the Indian Ocean; formed in 1990
An armed adversary (especially a member of an opposing military force); "a soldier must be prepared to kill his enemies"
Not belonging to your own country's forces or those of an ally; "hostile naval and air forces"
(Greek mythology) the goddess of divine retribution and vengeance
A contestant that you are matched against
Someone who offers opposition
A drug that neutralizes or counteracts the effects of another drug
The action of opposing something that you disapprove or disagree with; "he encountered a general feeling of resistance from many citizens"; "despite opposition from the newspapers he went ahead"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Enemy . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.