Crossword Clue & Answers
4 June 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 3 answers for the crossword clue 'Edible bulb', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Edible bulb a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Edible bulb is a 2 word phrase featuring 11 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Tuesday, 08 June 2021 with the answer being ONION, we also found ONION to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 8 Jun 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 29 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 26 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 7 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 25 Mar 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 18 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 17 Mar 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 3 Mar 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 25 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 16 Dec 2020
The bulb of an onion plant
Small mild-flavored onion-like or garlic-like clustered bulbs used for seasoning
Large mild and succulent onion; often eaten raw
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Edible bulb . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.