Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
3 September 2020 The Mirror Quick
We have 4 answers for the crossword clue Don
. We last saw the 'Don' clue in The Mirror Quick on Tuesday, 22 September 2020.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Don', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Don' and give you a hint.
- A European river in southwestern Russia; flows into the Sea of Azov
- Celtic goddess; mother of Gwydion and Arianrhod; corresponds to Irish Danu
- Teacher at a university or college (especially at Cambridge or Oxford)
- Put clothing on one's body; "What should I wear today?"; "He put on his best suit for the wedding"; "The princess donned a long blue dress"; "The queen assumed the stately robes"; "He got into his jeans"
- A Spanish courtesy title or form of address for men that is prefixed to the forename; "Don Roberto"
- A Spanish gentleman or nobleman
- The head of an organized crime family
We found 1 anagrams for the word 'Don'.
- The act of nodding the head
The head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate
Increase (one's body weight); "She gained 20 pounds when she stopped exercising"
A man who is the lover of a girl or young woman; "if I'd known he was her boyfriend I wouldn't have asked"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Don. If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.
Sign In or Register to post a new answer.