Crossword Clue & Answers
24 March 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Quick
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Domestic fuel', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Domestic fuel a popularity rating of 'Quite Common' because it has featured in several crossword publications and is growing in popularity.
Domestic fuel is a 2 word phrase featuring 13 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Quick' on Tuesday, 27 April 2021 with the answer being GAS, we also found GAS to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Quick - 27 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 18 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 13 Dec 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 12 Dec 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 24 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 28 Sep 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 23 Jul 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 28 Apr 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 5 Oct 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 13 Jul 2019
A pedal that controls the throttle valve; "he stepped on the gas"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Domestic fuel . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.