Crossword Clue & Answers
25 November 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'DNA unit', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given DNA unit a popularity rating of 'Quite Common' because it has featured in several crossword publications and is growing in popularity.
DNA unit is a 2 word phrase featuring 8 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Tuesday, 05 October 2021 with the answer being GENE, we also found GENE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 5 Oct 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 5 May 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 7 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 1 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 16 Dec 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 6 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 22 Jul 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 24 Dec 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 8 Dec 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 1 Nov 2019
(genetics) a segment of DNA that is involved in producing a polypeptide chain; it can include regions preceding and following the coding DNA as well as introns between the exons; it is considered a unit of heredity; "genes were formerly called factors"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for DNA unit . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.