Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
View Full SolutionAre you solving today's "The Mirror Classic" crossword?
23 December 2020
Last seen in: The Mirror Classic
We found 5 answers for the crossword clue 'Disgusting', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Classic.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Disgusting a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Disgusting as an answer itself some 41 times.
Disgusting is a single word clue made up of 10 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Classic' on Friday, 15 January 2021 with the answer being VILE, we also found VILE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Classic - 15 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 10 Jan 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 8 Jan 2021
- USA Today - 23 Dec 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 17 Oct 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 31 Aug 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 1 Jul 2020
- The Guardian Quick - 25 Oct 2019
- The New York Times Mini - 16 May 2018
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Disgusting', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Disgusting' and give you a hint.
- Highly offensive; arousing aversion or disgust; "a disgusting smell"; "distasteful language"; "a loathsome disease"; "the idea of eating meat is repellent to me"; "revolting food"; "a wicked stench"
An act that violates the rules of a sport
Morally reprehensible; "would do something as despicable as murder"; "ugly crimes"; "the vile development of slavery appalled them"; "a slimy little liar"
Visible to the naked eye (especially of rocks and anatomical features)
Offensively malodorous; "a foul odor"; "the kitchen smelled really funky"
The power to repel; "she knew many repellents to his advances"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Disgusting . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.