Crossword Clue & Answers
28 June 2021
Last seen in: Irish Independent - Simple
We found 7 answers for the crossword clue 'Dandy', the most recent of which was seen in the Irish Independent - Simple.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Dandy a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Dandy as an answer itself some 82 times.
Dandy is a single word clue made up of 5 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Irish Independent - Simple' on Monday, 05 July 2021 with the answer being FOP, we also found FOP to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Irish Independent - Simple - 5 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 15 Jun 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 15 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 31 Mar 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 10 Mar 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 26 Dec 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 1 Dec 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 24 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 28 Oct 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 11 Sep 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Dandy', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Dandy' and give you a hint.
- A sailing vessel with two masts; a small mizzen is aft of the rudderpost
- A man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- Very good; "he did a bully job"; "a neat sports car"; "had a great time at the party"; "you look simply smashing"
A man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
A man who is the lover of a girl or young woman; "if I'd known he was her boyfriend I wouldn't have asked"
An informal form of address for a man; "Say, fellow, what are you doing?"; "Hey buster, what's up?"
Money extracted as a penalty
Free from what is tawdry or unbecoming; "a neat style"; "a neat set of rules"; "she hated to have her neat plans upset"
Very good; "he did a bully job"; "a neat sports car"; "had a great time at the party"; "you look simply smashing"
Any handsome young man
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Dandy . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.