Damage or weaken
Crossword Clue & Answers
18 May 2021
Last seen in: Irish Times Simplex Crossword
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Damage or weaken', the most recent of which was seen in the Irish Times Simplex Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Damage or weaken a popularity rating of 'Quite Common' because it has featured in several crossword publications and is growing in popularity.
Damage or weaken is a 3 word phrase featuring 16 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Irish Times Simplex Crossword' on Thursday, 13 May 2021 with the answer being IMPAIR, we also found IMPAIR to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 13 May 2021
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 18 Mar 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 23 Apr 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 4 Mar 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 23 Jan 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 19 Nov 2018
- The Daily Mail Quick - 15 Sep 2018
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 8 Dec 2015
Make imperfect; "nothing marred her beauty"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Damage or weaken . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.