Crossword Clue & Answers
24 November 2020
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Croatian capital', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Croatian capital a popularity rating of 'Quite Common' because it has featured in several crossword publications and is growing in popularity.
Croatian capital is a 2 word phrase featuring 16 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Tuesday, 01 September 2020 with the answer being ZAGREB, we also found ZAGREB to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 1 Sep 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 15 Jul 2020
- The Guardian Quick - 17 Jul 2018
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 10 Jul 2018
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 24 Mar 2018
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 31 Oct 2017
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 30 Apr 2016
The capital of Croatia
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Croatian capital . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.