Crossword Clue & Answers
26 November 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 12 answers for the crossword clue 'Considered', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Considered a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Considered as an answer itself some 24 times.
Considered is a single word clue made up of 10 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Friday, 26 November 2021 with the answer being DEEMED, but the most popular answer for this clue is REGARDED.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 26 Nov 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 21 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 5 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 5 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 31 Dec 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 8 Dec 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 24 May 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 14 Jan 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 23 Jul 2019
- The Guardian Quick - 29 Dec 2018
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Considered', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Considered' and give you a hint.
- Carefully weighed; "a considered opinion"
We found 1 anagrams for the word 'Considered'.
Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified; often used in combination; "a peacock's eyed feathers"; "red-eyed"
The process of using your mind to consider something carefully; "thinking always made him frown"; "she paused for thought"
(especially of incident sound or light) bent or sent back; "reflected light"; "reflected heat"; "reflected glory"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Considered . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.