Crossword Clue & Answers
18 May 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Classic
We found 5 answers for the crossword clue 'Consider', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Classic.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Consider a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Consider as an answer itself some 118 times.
Consider is a single word clue made up of 8 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Classic' on Saturday, 12 June 2021 with the answer being DEEM, we also found DEEM to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Classic - 12 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 20 May 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 6 May 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 28 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 11 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 25 Mar 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 20 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 16 Dec 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 1 Dec 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 20 Nov 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Consider', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Consider' and give you a hint.
- Think about carefully; weigh; "They considered the possibility of a strike"; "Turn the proposal over in your mind"
- Look at attentively
- Take into consideration for exemplifying purposes; "Take the case of China"; "Consider the following case"
- Give careful consideration to; "consider the possibility of moving"
- Show consideration for; take into account; "You must consider her age"; "The judge considered the offender's youth and was lenient"
- Look at carefully; study mentally; "view a problem"
- Judge or regard; look upon; judge; "I think he is very smart"; "I believe her to be very smart"; "I think that he is her boyfriend"; "The racist conceives such people to be inferior"
- Deem to be; "She views this quite differently from me"; "I consider her to be shallow"; "I don't see the situation quite as negatively as you do"
- Regard or treat with consideration, respect, and esteem; "Please consider your family"
Keep in mind or convey as a conviction or view; "take for granted"; "view as important"; "hold these truths to be self-evident"; "I hold him personally responsible"
Become wider; "His pupils were dilated"
A long fixed look; "he fixed his paternal gaze on me"
Reflect deeply on a subject; "I mulled over the events of the afternoon"; "philosophers have speculated on the question of God for thousands of years"; "The scientist must stop to observe and start to excogitate"
An assistant subject to the authority or control of another
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Consider . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.