Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
View Full SolutionAre you solving today's "Irish Independent - Simple" crossword?
12 January 2021
Last seen in: Irish Independent - Simple
We found 2 answers for the crossword clue 'Concentrate', the most recent of which was seen in the Irish Independent - Simple.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Concentrate a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Concentrate as an answer itself some 42 times.
Concentrate is a single word clue made up of 11 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Irish Independent - Simple' on Friday, 22 January 2021 with the answer being FOCUS, we also found FOCUS to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Irish Independent - Simple - 22 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 25 Sep 2020
- The Sun Cryptic - 17 Aug 2020
- The Guardian Speedy - 11 Nov 2018
- The Guardian Quick - 17 Sep 2018
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Concentrate', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Concentrate' and give you a hint.
- A concentrated form of a foodstuff; the bulk is reduced by removing water
- Be cooked until very little liquid is left; "The sauce should reduce to one cup"
- The desired mineral that is left after impurities have been removed from mined ore
- Cook until very little liquid is left; "The cook reduced the sauce by boiling it for a long time"
- Make central; "The Russian government centralized the distribution of food"
- Make denser, stronger, or purer; "concentrate juice"
- Draw together or meet in one common center; "These groups concentrate in the inner cities"
- A concentrated example of something; "the concentrate of contemporary despair"
- Make more concise; "condense the contents of a book into a summary"
- Compress or concentrate; "Congress condensed the three-year plan into a six-month plan"
- Direct one's attention on something; "Please focus on your studies and not on your hobbies"
Maximum clarity or distinctness of an image rendered by an optical system; "in focus"; "out of focus"
A toiletry that emits and diffuses a fragrant odor
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Concentrate . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.