Crossword Clue & Answers
7 September 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 3 answers for the crossword clue 'Common sense', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Common sense a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
Common sense is a 2 word phrase featuring 12 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Friday, 13 August 2021 with the answer being NOUS, we also found NOUS to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 13 Aug 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 7 Aug 2021
- The Guardian Quick - 16 Jul 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 23 May 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 5 Apr 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 8 Sep 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 29 Jul 2020
- The Guardian Quick - 24 Jan 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 3 Mar 2019
- The Guardian Quick - 21 Feb 2019
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Common sense', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Common sense' and give you a hint.
- Sound practical judgment; "Common sense is not so common"; "he hasn't got the sense God gave little green apples"; "fortunately she had the good sense to run away"
Mental ability; "he's got plenty of brains but no common sense"
That which is responsible for one's thoughts and feelings; the seat of the faculty of reason; "his mind wandered"; "I couldn't get his words out of my head"
Fortitude and determination; "he didn't have the guts to try it"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Common sense . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.