Crossword Clue & Answers
26 November 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 6 answers for the crossword clue 'Chorus', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Chorus a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Chorus as an answer itself some 80 times.
Chorus is a single word clue made up of 6 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Friday, 26 November 2021 with the answer being REFRAIN, we also found REFRAIN to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 26 Nov 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 11 Nov 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 11 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 4 May 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 3 May 2021
- The Guardian Speedy - 4 Apr 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 21 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 20 Aug 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 4 Oct 2019
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Chorus', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Chorus' and give you a hint.
- A company of actors who comment (by speaking or singing in unison) on the action in a classical Greek play
- A body of dancers or singers who perform together
- A group of people assembled to sing together
- Sing in a choir
- Utter in unison; "`yes,' the children chorused"
- The part of a song where a soloist is joined by a group of singers
- Any utterance produced simultaneously by a group; "a chorus of boos"
The area occupied by singers; the part of the chancel between sanctuary and nave
A supplement to a will; a testamentary instrument intended to alter an already executed will
Choose not to consume; "I abstain from alcohol"
Repeat an earlier theme of a composition
A body of dancers or singers who perform together
A company of actors who comment (by speaking or singing in unison) on the action in a classical Greek play
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Chorus . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.