Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
12 January 2021
Last seen in: Irish Independent - Simple
We found 4 answers for the crossword clue 'Breathe in', the most recent of which was seen in the Irish Independent - Simple.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Breathe in a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
Breathe in is a 2 word phrase featuring 10 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Irish Independent - Simple' on Wednesday, 20 January 2021 with the answer being INHALE, we also found INHALE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Irish Independent - Simple - 20 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 31 Dec 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 30 Sep 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 23 Sep 2020
- The Guardian Speedy - 15 Mar 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 25 Mar 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 19 Feb 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 30 Jun 2016
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 4 Apr 2016
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Breathe in', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Breathe in' and give you a hint.
- Draw in (air); "Inhale deeply"; "inhale the fresh mountain air"; "The patient has trouble inspiring"; "The lung cancer patient cannot inspire air very well"
Sensing an odor by inhaling through the nose
Draw in (air); "Inhale deeply"; "inhale the fresh mountain air"; "The patient has trouble inspiring"; "The lung cancer patient cannot inspire air very well"
Supply the inspiration for; "The article about the artist inspired the exhibition of his recent work"
Suck in (air)
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Breathe in . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.