Crossword Clue & Answers
16 July 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 6 answers for the crossword clue 'Ball game', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Ball game a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
Ball game is a 2 word phrase featuring 9 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Wednesday, 21 July 2021 with the answer being TENNIS, but the most popular answer for this clue is ROUNDERS.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 21 Jul 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 3 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 8 Oct 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 22 Sep 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 18 Jul 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 7 Jul 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 29 Dec 2019
- The New York Times Crossword - 2 Dec 2016
- The New York Times Crossword - 18 Nov 2016
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Ball game', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Ball game' and give you a hint.
- A field game played with a ball (especially baseball)
A game played on a large open course with 9 or 18 holes; the object is use as few strokes as possible in playing all the holes
Italian bowling played on a long narrow dirt court
A game in which numbered balls are drawn at random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards
A game played with rackets by two or four players who hit a ball back and forth over a net that divides the court
A town in western Wisconsin on the Mississippi River
An English ball game similar to baseball
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Ball game . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.