Arm or leg
Crossword Clue & Answers
23 April 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Quick
We found 2 answers for the crossword clue 'Arm or leg', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Quick.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Arm or leg a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Arm or leg is a 3 word phrase featuring 10 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Quick' on Wednesday, 26 May 2021 with the answer being LIMB, we also found LIMB to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Quick - 26 May 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 15 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 12 Feb 2021
- The New York Times Crossword - 19 Oct 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 17 May 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 14 Feb 2019
- The New York Times Mini - 9 Dec 2018
- The Daily Mail Quick - 16 Nov 2018
- The Daily Mail Quick - 26 Sep 2018
Any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm; "the arm of the record player"; "an arm of the sea"; "a branch of the sewer"
That part of a limb that is farthest from the torso
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Arm or leg . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.