Act of retaliation
Crossword Clue & Answers
6 April 2021
Last seen in: Irish Times Simplex Crossword
We found 2 answers for the crossword clue 'Act of retaliation', the most recent of which was seen in the Irish Times Simplex Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Act of retaliation a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Act of retaliation is a 3 word phrase featuring 18 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Irish Times Simplex Crossword' on Monday, 05 April 2021 with the answer being REPRISAL, we also found REPRISAL to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 5 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 22 Mar 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 29 Oct 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 13 Aug 2020
- The Guardian Quick - 21 Nov 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 1 Sep 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 1 May 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 19 Mar 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 3 Dec 2018
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 1 Jun 2018
Action taken in return for an injury or offense
A retaliatory action against an enemy in wartime
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Act of retaliation . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.